Thursday, July 31, 2008

Am I an IT Professional?

well, this is one of the questions that made me think.

honestly, I could say yes and no, why? Yes, because I am a CS graduate, not only that, but I also applied some of the concepts and knowledge which I have learned from the years when I was still studying in college in the profession I am in to. I am also connected to an institution wherein I am teaching IT related subjects. No, maybe because I am not into an industry wherein system/software development is the focus.

So that's it. I am an IT professional in someways and not in some ways also.

Thank you.

4 comments:

Rodrigo S. Pangantihon, Jr. said...

It's really hard to situate ourselves if we are already an IT Prof or not yet...same here classmate...

joselito mebolos said...

musta life natin broo?

SALVAGER said...

nice blog classmate, keep it up...

Megzyl said...

hi classmate... nice blog.. g0d bless...